Delivering emails presents many challenges with increased privacy and security concerns, most commonly due to viruses and spam. Images are frequently not displayed, only partially displayed, or sometimes the email is blocked altogether.
Adding the sender's email address to your address book or safe list ensures you receive email from those you trust. To help you receive those valued communications, we have provided instructions for the most commonly used email services and programs.
- Click on the Addresses tab in the upper right corner of the Mailbox window.
- Click the New dropdown menu and select New Contact.
- Type the email address of the new contact in the Screen Name field and click the Save button.
- Click the Contacts link.
- Check the box next to the contact entry where you'd like to add additional information.
- Click the Edit button.
- Enter the information you'd like in the provided fields. If you have something to add other than what the fields indicate, click More Information.
- Click Save.
- Click the box next to the message from the sender you would like to add to your contacts list.
- Click the Mark as safe link.
- Click the Add Contact link next to “You've just added this sender to your safe senders list” below “Reply, Reply All, and Forward”.
- Highlight a message from the sender you would like to add to your safe senders list.
- From the Actions tab, select the Junk E-Mail option and then the Add Sender to Safe Senders List.
- Click on OK from the popup window.
- Click on the Address dropdown menu in the upper left corner of the mail screen.
- Select Add Contact from the address dropdown menu.
- Type the Email Address of the contact and click on Save Contact.