Re-enter admin mode
Please or register


Who To Call - TV & Internet

It is critically important that you call the appropriate department because of [email protected]'s special contract status.

  • DirecTV: Call CenturyLink VMDU Technical Support at 877-691-7155 and Press 2 for anything to do with your DirecTV service or equipment.  VMDU (Volume Multi-Dwelling Unit) Support is a small group dedicated to residential properties under special contract, such as ours at [email protected] They are assigned to be [email protected]’s 1st point of contact and can either resolve your issue or direct you as appropriate. Unfortunately, they are only available Monday through Friday, 8AM-6PM Central Time. They will ask for our property name, your unit number and account number (located on your DTV bill).  

    The only time you would not call VDMU Support would be for questions specifically regarding your DTV bill; then call 800-531-5000.
  • CenturyLink Internet: Call CenturyLink at 855-234-5733.  Press 2 for billing questions; Press 3 for technical support or repair.  You will need to provide your “bulk account number” or BAN. The BAN is a fictitious billing number assigned to your [email protected] condo unit to identify the location of your internet service. This number was provided to owners by [email protected] and should be written on the label of the internet modem.
  • Lost Equipment:  Contact Julie Grommes at Ogden & Company 480-396-4567 or [email protected]. Julie will contact CenturyLink to arrange for replacement of the equipment and will bill the owner for the applicable cost.

  • Home Telephone Service:  Telephone service is not include in the HOA Bulk Contract; however, if you wish to order telephone service, call CenturyLink at 855-234-5733.  Press 1 for orders. 

Due to the unique wiring and contractual arrangement at Village at Towne Center, PLEASE DO NOT CALL any other support number AND DO NOT call DirecTV directly for any repair issues!

If you are unable to resolve a DirecTV or CenturyLink internet issue after making valid attempts, please contact Ogden & Company.